Refund Policy For Vacation Rentals

Reservations must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival for an 80% refund, the remaining 20% is forfeited for administrative fees. Reservations cancelled less than 60 days from arrival, lose 100% of payment.

There will be no refunds for cancelations due to any natural disaster, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, weather situations or other non-controlling situations such as, but not limited to, construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances.

We do suggest travels insurance.

Acceptance of these terms

You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Paradise Properties Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
Contacting us

If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.